Diễn đàn lớp 9/4- THCS Nguyễn Phú Hường
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Đề thi Anh văn HKI lớp 9

Go down

Đề thi Anh văn HKI lớp 9 Empty Đề thi Anh văn HKI lớp 9

Bài gửi  admin Tue May 15, 2012 2:44 pm

I. Listen to a conversation between Nga anh Kate . Then check (v) true ỏ false (2pts)

1. Nga needs English for her job .

2. She works for a national bank in Ha Noi

3. She dosen't need to improve her writng

4. Nga think that learning English is very useful.

II. Choose the correct word in each of the following sentences(205pts)

1. They felt very tired.......... they sat down under the banyan tree.( if - so - to - because )

2. Wearing casual clothes makes students .......... self- confident when they are in their favorite clothes ( fall - feel - felt - fell)

3. She was angry . She didn't give me a change .......... ( explaining - explanis - explaied - to explain )

4. Jack has lived in this city .......... 1995 ( for - since- in - ago)

5. What aspect .......... learning English do you find most difficult ? ( of - for - with - from )

6. It's time he ........... the bus ( catch - catches - catched - caught )

7. When my father was young , he .......... fishing on Sunday ( goes - has gone - used to go )

8. In VN , children must to go school at 6 years old . This is .......... education ( optional - ethnic - compulsory - official)

9. BA wishes he .......... have a new bicycle . ( can - could - may - will)

10. You have read this article on the website , ..........? ( don't you - do you - have you - haven't you)

III. Read the follwing passageand do the exercise below it :

A litte boy is reported missing . He was last seen ten minites ago near the entrance to DamSen park . His name is Nam and he is tree years old . He has dark , shork hair . He is wearing blue pamts , a sjort - sleeved shirt and balck shoes . If you see Nam , please bring him to gate one . His mother is waiting for him there . Thank you very much.

* Write TRUE (T) or FALSE (F) for the satement about the passage .

1. A four - year - old boy is reported missing ....

2. He is wearing blue trousers a short-sleeved shirt and black shoes ....

3. If you see the lost boy , please bring him go Gate two ...

4. The boy's grandmother is waiting for him at Gate one ...

IV. Choose the best option to fill in each of the blanks to make meaningful passage .

The country is more beautiful than atown and pleasnter to live in . Many people think so and go to the country for the summer holidays though they cannot live (1).....all the year around . Some have a cottage built in a village so that they can go there whenever they can the time . English villagers are not all like , but (2) .....-some ways they are not very different (3) .....each other . Almost (4).....village has a church , the round aor square tower of hich ca be (5).....for many miles around . Surrounding the church is the churchyeard , where people are buried. The village green is a wide stretch of grass , and houses od cottages are (6).....round it . Country life is now fairly comfortable and many villages (7)......Water brounght throung pipes into each (Cool..... . Most villages are also to some small towns that people can go there to buy what they cannot find in the village.

1.a.there b.here c.this d.that

2.a.on b.in c.at d.to

3.a.for b.from c.that d.between

4.a.every b.very c.each d.an

5.a.see b.saw c.seeing d.seen

6.a.to built b.build c.built d.building

7.a.had b.has c.have d.having

8.a.house b.home c.village d.town

V. Use the promtls provided write complete sentences :

1. It/neseccsary/students/unifroms/when/school

2. Nga/used/walk/VinhNghiem pagoda/her way/primay school

3. I/wish/i/have/a guitas.

VI.Rewite the sentence so that they mean almost the same as those printed before them.

1.He can't go to my birthday party

I wish .........................................

2.You must do this exercise .

This exercise ..................................

3."Do you go to school by bike?"

She asked me ..................................
admin
admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 89
Đến từ : Đà Nẵng

https://lop94nguyenphuhuong.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết